Moverjet Logistics Reviews - Moverjet logistics has 5 stars! Review by moiz on 11/15/2022 2:52 pm about moverjet. I shipped my car to cali through moverjet logistics. When it comes to the maximum rating, there is not really much. I had a signed contract with this. Review by ralph adams on 7/19/2021 1:17 pm about moverjet logistics. The company was great with all the scheduled arrangements and reasonable with the price. My husband and i were transporting our honda element and honda civic from nj to me with. Shipped cars with moverjet logistics. Miss lana arranged my shipping, omg!. Lana from moverjet was responsive and helpful. I own a limousine service so i understand customer service and scheduling logistics. As a returned customer, i used moverjet auto shipping three times in the past. She coordinated my vehicle transport from. I had a great experience with the scheduling and price quoting process, along with my car.

Moverjet Logistics Reviews

Moverjet logistics has 5 stars! Review by yuriy orlov on 11/17/2022 5:22 pm about moverjet logistics. Miss lana arranged my shipping, omg!. Review by moiz on 11/15/2022 2:52 pm about moverjet. I've used moverjet logistics llc twice in the past 18 months.