Posigen Reviews - They are not equipped to. We keep our house comfortable, enjoy a heated pool, and utility bill is still only around $100. I enjoy working for posigen as the company is extremely mission driven. My wife can go shopping a little bit more, we can go and do a little other things. Expectations are clearly aligned, employees are aware of their growth potential, and people. Posigen was completely overwhelmed by the amount of business generated by hurricane ida. Although the claim is that the company employs multiple crews. I truly feel part of the. Posigen is a leading provider of solar pv and thermal solutions, as well as energy efficiency consulting. We have been costumers with posigen for approx. Our metairie, la team provides energy education that helps homeowners. I can do a little bit more things around the. The insullation in my attic had to be removed and i went 2 months before posigen got someone to come put insullation back. Posigen was created with a mission to make clean sun. My electricity bill was through the roof and i was not.

PosiGen solar reviews, complaints, address & solar panels cost

My electricity bill was through the roof and i was not. Expectations are clearly aligned, employees are aware of their growth potential, and people. Posigen is currently exploring growth in other forms of renewable energy with the. The savings that i’m saving on my energy is my vacation money. The company helps its residential and commercial customers save money.